Choose the Right Tools for your Home Improvement In 6 Simple Steps
By Bruce Taylor
Planning a home renovation? Obtaining the correct financing to correspond your needs is crucial. A loan for home improvements is issued by lenders based on the view that the amount of the loan used Read more...
Reviewing Weider Home Gyms
By Rolf Rasmusson
Weider Home GymFor most of us non-professional body builders the Weider Home Gyms can be a great addition to our exercising needs. Driving times, busy and active schedules makes this Read more...
ADT Home Security - Top Company in the Security Business
By Julia Hall
Life continues with all its moments of happiness, joy, and tragedy. In retrospect, some of life's tragedies can be avoided with prior anticipation and planning to prevent the unexpected. Although one Read more...
Home Buyers Boot Camp real estate listings buyers guides - your comprehensive real estate auctions resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information
on leading real estate auctions articles and products to help you on your
way to success.
Want To Sell Your Home Faster? Try Home Staging!
Home staging tells homeowners how to prepare and market their for sales in the real estate market. Professional stagers are professionals that help you in preparing your for sale. They help you create a very good first impression on potential homebuyers by taking care of your house and its appeal.
Professional stagers rearrange your home's furniture, making it more organized. They help you redesign your house so that it appeals to potential homebuyers in the market. They can also suggest and in some cases, purchase furniture or fixtures to make your show it's absolute best!
To put it differently, they make your house sellable with their design experience and expertise. staging is particularly useful where prices appreciate slowly and finding a buyer takes a lot of time.
The Staging Process
· The first impression is the key to a good offer (read: high price) and quick sale. Most buyers make up their mind even before entering the house! That is why it becomes so vital to create a winning first impression. A real estate agent may be good at marketing your house, he/she may know what makes it sell but in all probability he may not be able to help you do it. This is where professional stagers come in. They help you prepare your house for the best first impact.
· Zeroing in on a professional stager is not difficult. You can ask your friends and acquaintances who have recently sold a house for reference. Your real estate agent or company can also help you in this regard. In all probability they might have already utilized the services of the professional stagers in your area.
· Once you
have zeroed in on a few stagers, the next step is to find out the cost. It is always good to get an estimate from a few stagers. Mostly it is a quick and accurate process. You should then make calculations and comparisons. It is always a good idea to discuss estimates with them before making a final decision.
· It is also important to take into account others factors like the state of your home, asking price and average time the houses are on sale before a deal is clinched. Asking price is the most important factor. If the asking price is low, it may not be feasible to hire professional stager, more so when the higher price is not in tandem with the cost involved. All these factors go a long way in helping you make an informed decision of hiring a professional stager.
· On occasion your real estate agent may also contribute to the charges of your professional stager. This is done when your real estate agent is convinced that the charges are reasonable and the investment is worthwhile.
Doing It On Your Own
If you don't want to spend money and hire professionals you can do staging on your own. Here are few tips on do-it-yourself staging:
1) Clean your house, yard, kitchen bathrooms, drapes, and carpets. Wash the windows.
2) Make your organized and less cluttered. This will make your look neat and spacious. Remove all the unnecessary objects.
3) Get your repainted.
4) Check the floor. It might need refinishing.
5) Change furniture and fixtures to make your house more appealing. You can buy try borrowing or renting.
6) Remove unnecessary pictures. Rearrange others.
Home staging can help your house sell faster and at a better price than you probably would be able to without any preparation. The thing to remember is that your should appeal to a wide variety of buyers. The best way to do this is to use neutral colors and rich fabric.
Marie Borges is a motivational writer, author and real estate expert. She specializes in helping both buyers and sellers get the most for their real estate dollar! To get real estate tips, articles and more, go to:
We make it easy to buy and sell las vegas real estate in record time! Stop wasting time and work with the experts in las vegas real estate - visit our Las Vegas Homes website!
We strive to provide only quality articles, so
if there is a specific topic related to home that
you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily
to our real estate auctions website.