flip this house
Flip This House
Home Based Network Marketing
By Rolf Rasmusson
Working at home in network marketingHome based network marketing has never been easier. With the wide array of electronic tools, coupled with the internet your task has been similfied Read more...
to Add to Favorites
Interest Rates for Home Loans in India
By Aditya Jaiswal
Our country, India, where population has already crossed 1 billion mark measures 3214 km from north to south and 2933 km from east to west with a total land area of 3,287,263 sq km. Even with such a Read more...
Home Care Facts
By Michael Colucci
Home care is a type of health care that is provided in the home of the patient. While it may sometimes be provided by doctors and nurses, it may also be provided by family members as well. While home Read more...
Tips For Selecting A Good Home Security System
By Milos Pesic
Selecting a good home security system can be tough, as you will have to be sure to select a good, reputable, customer friendly firm with excellent after sales service and reliable home security Read more...
The District of Columbia receives HOME Investment Partnership Program funds from HUD every year, just like other jurisdictions. HOME was designed to stimulate the formation of creative local, state and federal partnerships for the purpose of meeting community housing needs, with a special emphasis on nonprofit, community-based housing development organizations. ...
Home Buyers Boot Camp real estate listings buyers guides - your comprehensive flip this house resource.
Below, you'll find extensive information
on leading flip this house articles and products to help you on your
way to success.
Top 10 Home Software Programs in 2006
By Dina Fedorova
Word processing and spreadsheets were the first of the killer apps for computers when PCs first started to propagate to the millions of households out there. Then, there were Internet Browsers that took everyone by storm. So what are the hot categories and hot products now? There are more products then ever out there for the shopper and many of them not that good. We looked over many, many different products and product categories to find the best products, the hot product categories, and the best software products period. The list is neither exhaustive nor scientific, but the products listed here are definitely great! If you have a computer at home, take a look at these products!
The Hot Product Categories
When searching reviews and products out there on the web some of these categories were not the top on my list, but nevertheless, they are not only out there, but getting a lot of attention. Here are ten top selling software categories for the computer:
* Home design and gardening software
* Spyware and Adware
* Family Tree Legends
* Video Sharing
* Website builders
* Speech to text conversion
* Parental control and Internet filtering
* Disk-imaging utilities
* Spam Blockers
* Internet Security
Top 10 Best Software Products
The software market has never had so many choices and for the categories listed above there are too many products to mention. Below are ten standout products for each of these areas.
* Home design and gardening software - Designer Pro 7.0
* Spyware and Adware - CounterSpy 1.5
* Family Tree Legends - Family Tree Legend 5.0
* Video Sharing - Grouper
* Website builders – SiteMaker
* Speech to text conversion – Dragon Naturally Speaking 8
* Parental control and Internet filtering – ContentProtect 2.0
* Disk-imaging utility - Acronis True Image
* Spam -
* Internet Security - ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 6
The information about Software Programs presented here will do one of two things: either it will reinforce what you know about Software Programs or it will teach you something new. Both are good outcomes.
For each of these products there are additional information in the following articles. Take a look at these software products!
Below are some things to watch for in 2006, some of them are good and, unfortunately, some aren’t.
First the good news:
- We are getting a lot more serious about our security. This has a lot of reasons behind it. For example, new privacy laws are mandating organizations to tighten their security. Look to see more consumer privacy laws passed in the coming year and more tightening of security systems.
- Authentication requirements are increasing. This is closing in large security holes. Corporations are requiring a great deal more of authentication to get into secure systems (this also is on the bad news side)
- There is a plethora of sophisticated programs to help us be more secure and they will continue to get better. Competition right now is strong in the security industry sparking a lot of innovation.
- ISPs are now taking on the responsibility to help us with our security. Take AOL's recent commercials as a good sign that others will follow the trend.
Now the bad news:
- Securing our networks is costing us. Most companies are globalizing their organizations and making them secure costs a lot of money. It will get worse before it gets better.
- Authentication requirements are increasing. This is getting claustrophobic. Corporations are requiring a great deal more authentication to get into secure systems (This is also on the good news side) Unfortunately, for the end user, it is one more thing to be unhappy about, not unlike airport security lines.
- Hackers are getting more sophisticated. For example, Botnets are becoming more complex and harder and harder to catch and stop. Do a search on botnets on the Internet. They really are causing a whole lot of problems, but it does not stop there. The number of viruses and malware out there is staggering.
- Spammers keep finding more creative ways to fill our email boxes. Don't look for this trend to stop anytime soon.
So now you know a little bit about Software Programs. Even if you don't know everything, you've done something worthwhile: you've expanded your knowledge.
For more information please visit : successuniversity.com
We strive to provide only quality articles, so
if there is a specific topic related to home that
you would like us to cover, please contact us at any time.
And again, thank you to those contributing daily
to our flip this house website.